Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Urinals and things potty



I admit it, I am fascinated with the design of bathroom fixtures and toilets.  I often wonder how the designers make their final decisions since there are so many variations.  And urinals.  What a great idea and any house with a male living in it should have a centrally located urinal.  Saves time and speeds up the process of peeing and moving on to more important man-type things (whatever they are, but they are important...).  So here are a few shots of fixtures I've taken during my travels.  No comments, just pictures and yes I wait until the restroom is vacant before taking the picture.  And the last one is from an eatery in Florence and there was no toilet seat and note there is no apparent way to attach one...

No comments:

Post a Comment